Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Double-Shot

Halloween might be one of those bullshit, made-up holidays, but it is like the best day of the year for Goths. (That last statement is in no way based on fact, it is simply the kind of shit I spout when I want to set up a sweet Type O Negative video.) So what better way to celebrate with a Halloween song from the greatest of all Goth-Metal bands? (I say "greatest" because I can't name you another goth-metal band off the top of my head.) Yeah, Type O Negative fucking rocks though... Some of you Type 0 fans out there may be thinking: wouldn't All Hallows Eve be more appropriate? Yes, it would, but there isn't a good enough you tube video to satisfy my demands. Enjoy the clip! Oh, shit, I nearly forgot! I added Blood and Thunder by Mastodon too, since every single person in that video is in some sort of freaky costume. If you don't listen to Mastodon on at least a monthly basis, you gotta get your shit together.

Black No.1





Blood and Thunder

1 comment:

Justin said...

R.I.P Peter Steele. I'll be raising a glass of wine in his honor tonight.